Monday, April 4, 2011

Work/Life 2 is here!


I'm excited to report that Work/Life 2 is finally being released on April 7th! It features the work of 100 professional illustrators from around the world. I was lucky enough to score a spot in it, one of the few illustrators to be included in both the first Work/Life and this new edition. UPPERCASE's Janine Vangool has done a gorgeous job. Check it out!

UPPERCASE has even done an iPhone app, which should be debuting shortly. As a devoted iPhone user, I'm totally psyched about it!

Next week I'll post the piece I did specially for the book -- If you find yourself in Calgary (UPPERCASE #204, 100 - 7th Ave SW Calgary AB Canada T2P0W4) April 7th you can see it even earlier than that! And of course, I'll be putting up original prints of the illustration for sale on my Etsy shop, and my Society6 store will have prints of all sizes available, too.

No comments: